What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that stores the settings of a web page. Websites store cookies in user devices that access the Internet in order to identify the individual devices and settings that users have used in accessing. Cookies allow web pages to recognize if a user has already visited this site, and with advanced applications, they can adjust their individual settings accordingly. Their storage is under the complete control of a browser used by the user – it can limit or disable cookie storage as desired.
Why are cookies needed?
List of cookies
- cookie_notice: Website settings (1 month)
- _ga: Google Analytics (2 years)
- _gid: Google Analytics (1 day)
- __utmz: Google Analytics (1 day)
- __utmb: Google Analytics (1 day)
- __utmc: Google Analytics (Session)
- __utmt: Google Analytics (1 day)
- __utmz: Google Analytics (6 months)